The cast of GLEE will be gathered in L.A. tonight to officially kick off the new season and watch the premiere together and with a few lucky fans.
I’ll be talking to your favorite GLEE stars on the red carpet. If you have got super duper awesome questions let me know.
Just for reference, here’s a few questions that don’t count as super duper awesome…
- What’s the latest with Klaine/Finchel/Britanna
- Will there be more Klisses
- I hate Brody. Finchel forever! (Not a question, but variation thereof…)
I’ll do my best to cover the GLEE ‘ships’, but if you have other questions for Lea, Cory, Chris, Darren, Naya, Kevin, Jenna, Heather, Matt, Jane, Chord, Harry, Mark, Amber, Dot…or the newbies, Kate, Becca, Jacob, Dean, Melissa, Alex (who else did I forget?) let me know.
I’ll be honest, I’d give up talking to all of them for some one-on-one time with Ryan Murphy. Hopefully I’ll get him for a few minutes on the carpet tonight.
Stay tuned to GIVE ME MY REMOTE.com for GLEE season premiere scoop.
- GMMR: Well, in terms of romance and songs, is there any number you would want Kurt to sing to Blaine?
- Chris Colfer: Yes! I would love to sing “Come What May” from MOULIN ROUGE. I would be Nicole Kidman, of course.
- GMMR: Oh my gosh, I just got chills.
- CC: Wouldn’t that be great?
- GMMR: Amazing!
- CC: I would love that so much.
- GMMR: Where is [GLEE co-creator] Ryan Murphy? This needs to happen.
- CC: Right? I know, let’s find him!
- From Sept 2011 Give Me My Remote.com interview with Chris Colfer
But where does Colfer want him to go? “The offices of Vogue. I want him to be Anna Wintour’s assistant, and then of course I want him to sing at night. Maybe he goes to Joe’s Pub occasionally and has a random concert with him and two people. And then eventually I want him to be the editor in chief of Curtain Magazine, which combines fashion and show choir.
Chris Colfer (fan fic reading troll) I love him!!
Move aside Rachel Berry power ballads, today we’re talking about the GLEE songs that make you want to move your ass!
There’s nothing like a good playlist to turn a good workout into a great workout. So whether you’re power walking, dancing around your bedroom, or sweating it off at the gym, these GLEE tunes from the New Directions, The Warblers and The Troubletones will make you want to get up and move!
Reblog and let us know YOUR favorite GLEE songs to listen to when you are working out! (We’ll add some of YOUR favorites to our list!)